Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today I felt I got a lot accomplished, and made a large amount of progress on my surfboard. Once I got down into the basement I began to look at the rough sketches I had made on the top of my board on how I want the board to look when I am done. Then I took the saw to the outer side of the lines I drew the day before and began to cut a rough shape of my board out. After this I took a look at different types of long boards online and looked at the different widths of many of them and decided to shave my board down to about 3 inches in the center and 2 and a half on either side to start. After deciding this I then marked it down on the board and called it quits for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment