Monday, May 4, 2009

First Day of Senior Project

On my first day of senior project, I realized that I needed to get a tent or find a suitable place for me and the boys to work on our boards. I needed to make sure that it was a safe place to work for the environment and for the distraction of the students still attending class. We finally found a place in the bottom of my dorm. This is a perfect site for us to work we have the heat we need for the glassing and a good place that will not require much clean up. Once I figured out where I was going to be working for the next three weeks I then began to start working on my out line sketches of my board and what I would like it to look like as a finishing product. Before I was done for the day I went down and set out all of the tools that I will be using to complete my board and that I will be using for the next three weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment